It’s time for another episode of the Tech Informist podcast!
We’ve been wondering just how people are finding themselves paying for things when out and about. Have you adopted the new NFC payment systems like Apple Pay, Android Pay or some other variant using your smartphone? Or are you still going “old school” and using cash or a credit/debit card?
We share our thoughts on this in the opening discussion segment, but we want to hear what you are finding yourselves using so let us know.
Also as mentioned on the episode, we have our listener survey form available for you to fill out so that you can help us know who are listening to the show.
To help do your part, simply take a few minutes and fill out the Tech Informist Listener Survey.
- Tesla offers to buy solar panel maker SolarCity
- Instagram reports to have over 500 million users
- YouTube getting ready to rollout live broadcasting via mobile devices
- Netflix to soon off offline viewing
- Are these the specs for an HTC Nexus?
- The Nintendo 64 and IGN celebrate 20 years each
Why do cities have to have major highway construction seemingly everywhere you turn?
App & Entertainment Picks
- App – YouTube Music (Free on iOS & Android)
- App – Pikazo 2.0 available on iOS for Free
- Game – DOOM (XB1, PS4, PC – $60)
- TV – Voltron: Legacy Defender thoughts
Beer Picks of the Week
Follow us on Untappd!
Help Support the Tech Informist Podcast
As listeners of the Tech Informist podcast, we appreciate each and every one of you and thank you for take the time to let us ramble on for an hour talking about things we love.
To help us keep this going and be able to acquire fun things to giveaway we would appreciate if you could spare a minimum of $1 per month. If everyone who listened to the show would donate that $1 minimum each month, I cannot begin to tell you what we could buy for these giveaways. But believe me, the choices would be really cool and worthwhile!
Again, we are not going to twist your arms to donate, but if you appreciate what we do and bring each week, please visit our Support page here to get started.