We are so reliant and addicted to our smart devices that we sometimes forget it is healthy to walk away for a few days. Kevin And Brad discus what they do to reset device fatigue.
Have you ever taken a vacation without using your device? Do you think it is a healthy practice we should do more of?
Also, mobile carriers go to battle, Microsoft set to announce Project Scorpio a day earlier than usual at E3, the iPhone rumor mill and much more.
Full show notes can be found at TechInformist.com.
Leave us a voicemail!
We invite you to call in and leave us a voicemail leaving feedback, asking questions or looking for exposure for your upcoming events. To call in and do so, call us at:
Simply call the number above and leave your name, where you are calling from and what your question is or anything else you would like to say and we may play your message on an upcoming episode of Tech Informist.
**Please keep it clean and keep in mind that long distance & International calling rates may apply**
Topics discussed include:
- Sometimes it is best to just get away from our tech devices
- Verizon re-introduced “unlimited” data
- T-Mobile responds to Verizon’s unlimited plan
- AT&T decides to get competitive
- Microsoft will unveil Xbox Project Scorpio on June 11th
- iPhone rumor mill
- BlackBerry Hits ‘0%’ Market Share
- Windows Mobile now down to 0.3% market share
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
- Book – The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
- App – Instacart Android and iOS
- Blog – Midnight Snack
- Blog – Project Scorpio: A Cautionary Tale
- App – Pokemon GO adds 80+ new Pokemon to catch
- Movie – Zero Days
- Show – Outsiders
Beer Picks of the Week
- Coconut Victory At Sea – Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!