This week we discuss a huge discovery made by NASA. We really like science along with technology and thought it would be a good fit.
Do you like when we talk about things in the scientific community? What do you think of their giant discovery?
Shoot us an email over to email@example.com to share your thoughts.
We also examine Tesla’s earnings, UPS delivery drones, AMD’s new Intel-killer chip, and much more.
Leave us a voicemail!
We invite you to call in and leave us a voicemail leaving feedback, asking questions or looking for exposure for your upcoming events. To call in and do so, call us at:
Simply call the number above and leave your name, where you are calling from and what your question is or anything else you would like to say and we may play your message on an upcoming episode of Tech Informist.
**Please keep it clean and keep in mind that long distance & International calling rates may apply**
Topics discussed include:
- New NASA discovery
- UPS shows off drone delivery test
- Apple Devises Brilliant Name for Fabled Spaceship Campus
- Your Samsung phone may soon be able to unlock your Windows PC
- Remix OS for Mobile aims to work like Continuum
- AMD announces Ryzen, reveals three new CPU models
- Fitbit paid just $23 million for Pebble
- Trump is a domain squatter
- Tesla news
- Snapchat makes Spectacles available online
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
- Game – Halo Wars 2
- Game – Horizons: Zero Dawn
- App – MyTube! Coming soon to Xbox One
- MARCH FREE XBOX GAMES WITH GOLD ANNOUNCED
Beer Picks of the Week
- Lava Lake Wit by Crazy Mountain Brewing Company
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!