For those who follow video games, it is no secret that the NES Classic has been a hard item to get a hold of.
Now, Nintendo is killing it off for reasons unknown. Sure there are some possible reasons we think may have led to Nintendo’s decision and we discuss them on this episode. But sadly no official word from Nintendo.
On this episode of Tech Informist we pay our respects to this wonderful little nostalgia machine and wonder, what went wrong and will Nintendo continue with the Classics series of hardware?
Did you ever manage to pick up an NES Classic? If not, are you willing to pay extra to ensure you get one? Let us know.
We also discuss LG and Google’s buddy system, more weird ads, exciting Tesla news, and much more.
Leave us a voicemail!
We invite you to call in and leave us a voicemail leaving feedback, asking questions or looking for exposure for your upcoming events. To call in and do so, call us at:
Simply call the number above and leave your name, where you are calling from and what your question is or anything else you would like to say and we may play your message on an upcoming episode of Tech Informist.
**Please keep it clean and keep in mind that long distance & International calling rates may apply**
Topics discussed include:
- Goodbye NES Classic
- Google wants its next Pixel phone to feature LG’s flexible OLED displays
- Burger King ad triggers Google Home devices
- How has your favorite current video game system sold?
- T-Mobile aims to step up their signal game
- Tesla Model 3 final production look to officially be unveiled in July
- Tesla Semi-truck due to arrive in September, “Seriously next level”
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
Beer Picks of the Week
- Pumpkin Cider – Crown Valley Brewing
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!