This week we discuss Facebook’s F8 Event, where they they are looking to innovate and lead in AR and messaging.
Do you think Facebook has enough credibility to excite users again? Do any of the new announcements excite you?
After just having killed off the NES Classic, rumors swirl about an SNES Classic reportedly releasing later this year. We also discuss “iPhone 8,” Samsung teaming up with Amazon with HDR10+, Mastercard, and much more.
Leave us a voicemail!
We invite you to call in and leave us a voicemail leaving feedback, asking questions or looking for exposure for your upcoming events. To call in and do so, call us at:
Simply call the number above and leave your name, where you are calling from and what your question is or anything else you would like to say and we may play your message on an upcoming episode of Tech Informist.
**Please keep it clean and keep in mind that long distance & International calling rates may apply**
Topics discussed include:
- Facebook F8 announcements
- NINTENDO WILL REPORTEDLY RELEASE SNES CLASSIC EDITION THIS YEAR
- Another ‘iPhone 8’ Design Schematic
- Samsung and Amazon counter Dolby Vision HDR with HDR10+
- Early Galaxy S8 owners complain of red-tinted screens
- Mastercard introduces a credit card with a built-in fingerprint reader
- Another cautionary tale when backing new tech
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
- Movie – DOCUMENTARY ABOUT GOLDENEYE ON N64 IN PRODUCTION
- Game – StarCraft is now free
- Show – Bill Nye Saves the World Out now! (Friday 21st)
- Game news – Pitfall celebrates 35 years
Beer Picks of the Week
- Nooner Pilsner – Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!