This week we compare the LG G6 and Samsung S8 to each other. We weigh the pros and cons of each to help give you a better perspective of which of the latest Android flagships are right for you.
Do you plan on picking up either phone? If not, why not? We really would like to hear from you.
The S8 has just launched, but Bixby is missing on Verizon and the independent dev community help fix that. Nintendo launches a new portable console (no not that one), Amazon gets creepy, and much more.
Leave us a voicemail!
We invite you to call in and leave us a voicemail leaving feedback, asking questions or looking for exposure for your upcoming events. To call in and do so, call us at:
Simply call the number above and leave your name, where you are calling from and what your question is or anything else you would like to say and we may play your message on an upcoming episode of Tech Informist.
**Please keep it clean and keep in mind that long distance & International calling rates may apply**
Topics discussed include:
- LG G6 vs Samsung S8 the pros and cons of each.
- People Are Reprogramming the Galaxy S8’s Bixby Button
- Water and liquid resistance are two different things
- AT&T has just ruined 5G for the rest of the mobile industry
- Nintendo Announces The New 2DS XL
- Amazon wants to check out your Look
- New delivery method for Ibuprofen?
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
- Book – Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign (Darrell Suggestion)
- Movie – The Founder (Darrell Suggestion)
- App – (S8 & S8+ only) Bixby Button Remapper
- Game – Call of Duty WW2 trailer
- Game – Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is now available for the Nintendo Switch
Beer Picks of the Week
- The Variant – Schlafly (The Saint Louis Brewery)
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!