Sometimes things in the world work out in ways that leaves you scratching your head.
What we mean by this is that Verizon requested a lower price during their negotiations with Yahoo after confirming Yahoo’s own security issues, and now we find that someone within the Verizon organization caused a data breach of their own simply because of human error.
The main difference here is that no one outside of Verizon was able to access any sensitive information about their customers.
Regardless, it proves that the old carpenters motto of “measure twice, cut once” and double check your work before clicking OK is always a solid idea.
Topics discussed include:
- Hyperloop One has successful test run
- New Xbox One update brings customized gamer pics, co-streaming and more
- Verizon has a data breach of their own
- LG V30 to be announce on August 31st
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
- Kevin shares his Spider-Man: Homecoming movie thoughts
- Hulu – Batman and Bill documentary is a MUST watch for fans of the Batman
- Book – Gates: How Microsoft’s Mogul Reinvented an Industry and Made Himself the Richest Man in America
- Accessory – dbrand skins for nearly any tech device you may have
Beer Pick of the Week
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!