It was a week filled with the pending end of many products and services we have all used at some point in our lives, whether we realized it at the time or not.
But Adobe has announced they have given Adobe Flash two years to live along with Apple trimming the fat in their iPod lineup. Microsoft even caused a stir by hinting that MS Paint would be going away only to then confirm it would just simply be available to users in the App Store.
Do you think Pokemon Go Fest attendees have a legitimate case in trying to get Niantic to reimburse people for their travel expenses to the dumpster fire that they attended?
Let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics discussed include:
- Pokemon Go Fest fiasco leads to potential lawsuit and delays of upcoming events
- Adobe Flash given two years to live
- Apple trims the iPod lineup
- Tesla delivers first 30 Model S production car orders to employees who purchased them
- Walmart confirms they cancelled every SNES Classic preorder due to their own incompetence
- MS Paint getting pulled from future builds of Windows 10 and heading to the App Store
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks
- Kevin would like to see Amazon make a waterproof Echo speaker with an FM tuner and good size battery
- TV – Again, Ozark on Netflix
Beer Pick of the Week
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!