It is impossible to know many things unless you personally experience something. On this episode Brad and Kevin discuss what can happen when you try to sell a phone that has been reported lost or stolen with AT&T.
We also discuss the latest speed bump for Google regarding their Pixel 2 XL smartphone and the impressive debut of a new Android powered smartphone from PC gaming hardware company Razer and plenty more!
So have a listen and join us over in the Tech Informist Community on Facebook to keep the discussion going.
Topics discussed include:
- What to look out for when reselling a smartphone that has been reported lost or stolen
- iPhone X is officially landing in customers hands
- Best Buy has a change of heart regarding their terrible idea to sell the iPhone X for $100 over MSRP
- Apple pushes out iOS 11.1 and WatchOS 4.1
- And iOS 11.1 is already proven to not be completely secure
- Hardcore gaming PC maker Razer unveils their first Android powered smartphone
- Google has shipped out some Pixel 2 XL devices without the operating system
App, Entertainment & Hardware Picks:
- App – YouTube TV app coming to Xbox One
- Game – Super Mario Odyssey thoughts and it is the fastest selling Mario game ever in the United States
- Game – Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Hardware – Xbox One X is here on November 7!
- Show – Stranger Things Season 2 thoughts from Brad
Beer Pick of the Week
Follow us on Untappd!
Thanks for listening!