We are back yet again with another great guest interview. Ben “The PC Guy” Rudolph joins us from Redmond to talk about his current position as Worldwide Retail Evangelism Director for Microsoft as well as another project he is working on in his spare time, a polling app named Straw, and much more.
About our guest
Ben Rudolph is currently the lead for Worldwide Retail Education & Evangelism for Microsoft, an ex employee at Parallels who holds a degree in Art History and is certified to teach Krav Maga along with holding a black belt in Japanese Jiu-jitsu. Ben is happily married to his wife Deana and father to four amazing children.
- Volvo embraces Google Cardboard virtual test drive
- Microsoft brings Skype to the browser
- Nexus 6 units are beginning to land on users doorsteps, Kevin got his before we recorded
- Kevin also installed Android L on his Nexus 4 after Google finally released the factory image
- An Indigogo campaign for a trackable carry-on suitcase has passed $1 million
- Nokia is teasing a new device to be unveiled Nov 18th
- Sprint offers new $80 & $90 family plans
- Sprint also announces iPad for Life plans
- Ski Safari – iOS & Android – $0.99
- Read Aloud – Windows Phone & Windows 8 – Free (full access $1.99)
We would like to thank UNIDEV for being a sponsor of The Tech Informist! If you have a software project you need help with, make sure to visit UNIDEV over at UNIDEV.com to get more information about how they can help take care of your development projects.
- iTunes – http://stlte.ch/1qslXHm
- TuneIn Radio – http://stlte.ch/1qslchs
- Stitcher Radio – http://stlte.ch/1qsku3S