We are thrilled to bring you the awesome Jerry Hildenbrand from Android Central this episode!
Jerry is no stranger to tech podcasts as he is a regular on the Android Central Podcast with previous Tech Informist guest Phil Nickinson as well as Andrew Martonik and Alex Dobie.
Never afraid to hold back on his opinions on devices or applications, you know where you stand with the “neckbearded one”. We believe that is one of many reasons why so many people love listening to Jerry.
We hope you enjoy this talk with Jerry, and also the post interview session as we delve into more great tech news that just keeps on coming at us!
If you like The Tech Informist as much as the numbers show, make sure to tell a friend or two or a 100. The Tech Informist is not meant to be kept secret ;-).
About our guest
Jerry Hildenbrand has been fascinated with technology since his dad was working to restore a 1964 Chevy El Camino. From there, Jerry’s fascination with electricity took off. Jerry has been working full time as a writer/editor at Android Central for over a year now, but has been with the team in some capacity since 2010.
Jerry calls West Virginia home with his wife and family.
- Kevin finishes up first full week with the Nexus 6
- JJ has Android L on his Nexus 5
- First Windows 10 consumer preview leaks are starting to appear
- Jack Dorsey says Square will begin accepting Apple Pay & other NFC forms of payment along with Bitcoin in 2015
- Surface Pro 3 named on of the top 25 inventions of 2014 by Time Magazine
- T-Mobile adds more music services to their app list that does not count against users data
- Mozilla makes deal with Yahoo to be the default search engine in Firefox
- Samsung took a hit in sales of the Galaxy S5
- Pure Calendar Widget (Agenda) – Android – $1.99
- On a Roll – iOS – Free
- Start Design – Windows Phone – $0.99
We would like to thank UNIDEV for being a sponsor of The Tech Informist! If you have a software project you need help with, make sure to visit UNIDEV over at UNIDEV.com to get more information about how they can help take care of your development projects.